- ¼ th cup blanched Almond (Badam)
- 2 cup Milk (Doodh)
- ¼ tsp Cardamom seeds or ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ tblsp sugar
- 3tblsp Honey (Modho)
Method of almond honey milk:.
- Blend almonds with water in a blender to make fine paste.
- Add 2/3 cup milk and blend it again.
- Pour the milk into a pan and boil it.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add cardamom seeds or vanilla.
- Place the pan over high heat and bring to boil.
- Now add honey and sugar to it and stir it well until dissolves completely.
- Pour it into mugs and serve!
- You Can Enjoy Almond Honey Milk with Ice.